The Friends of the Boyden Library is a non-profit foundation providing support and enrichment to the Boyden Library and the Foxborough community. The Friends group meet the first Wednesday of the month (except July, August and December) at 7:00 p.m. in the Community Meeting Room at the library.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRIENDS OF BOYDEN LIBRARY FOUNDATION ANNUAL MEETING
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH AT 7 P.M.
The Annual Meeting of the Friends of Boyden Library Foundation will be held on Wednesday, February 7, 2024, at 7PM in the Community Meeting Room at the library. During this meeting the elections of new officers will be held as well as a review of our annual budget. This meeting is open to the public and all are welcome. Come see what the Friends are all about and how this group helps enrich the Boyden Library and the community at large.
- Free seasonal, educational and entertaining programs for children, young adults and adults
- Semi-annual book sales
- The annual Teddy Bear picnic on the Common and Founders Day mini-book-sale booth
- Discount museum and zoo passes
- Purchase of new best sellers for the library rental program
You make all this happen with your membership dues. Membership runs January to December. Tax acknowledgement letters will be sent for memberships or donations of $50 or moreYou can join or renew you membership 3 ways:
- Online: Click on the Paypal link below
- By Mail: Friends Membership Form
Print it and mail it along with your check to:
Friends of Boyden Library Foundation
10 Bird Street
Foxborough, MA 02035
- In Person: Come in and see us